This wonderful horseback adventure is exciting for anyone — couples, friends, children — and is pleasant for the entire family.
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 11 a.m.
Embark on Our One-of-a-Kind Horseback Expedition!
Visiting Aruba on a cruise? Let us pick you up and take you on a an amazing horseback ride. We offer only the best horses according to your riding skills, whether that is some, very little, or none whatsoever.
- Enjoy a ride around some of the most beautiful spots in Aruba!
- Gold Mill Ruins
- Budui Beach
- Wariruri Beach & Baby Natural Bridge
- Hidden Valley & Lagoon
What to Bring
- Wear firm shoes like sneakers (slippers are not appropriate).
- Wear long pants.
- Firm hats that do not fly off in the strong breeze
- One water bottle per person
- Helmets (optional but recommended for adults, mandatory for children)
- Riding and safety instructions
- History and information about the Gold Mine and area
- Transportation (from cruise terminals)