This wonderful horseback adventure is exciting for anyone — couples, friends, children — and is pleasant for the entire family.
EZ Raider Tours
Discover the South-East point of the island driving along the coastline and exploring Aruba’s Art Murals in the Mainstreet of San Nicolas. Take a refreshing dip at Baby Beach. Pickup and Drop off from hotels included.
Welcome to The Gold Mine Ranch, reviewed by our guests as the best horseback riding tours in Aruba! Let us take you on the horseback riding experience of a lifetime, visiting beaches at the northeast coast and the Hidden Valley & Lagoon.
Ride with us and embark on a journey to over seven scenic spots on a fun and safe horseback adventure to enjoy with friends, family, or loved ones. Book your tour today!
- Tours start off immediately — no need to cross any streets or roads!
- Ride to white-sand-beaches at the northeast coast, white-sand dunes, Hidden Valley & Hidden Lagoon, and more!
- A journey that keeps you engaged, not seeing the same things on the same old road on the way back
- Horses suitable for people with absolutely no or little prior experience with horses
- Horses suitable for experienced riders/groups with mixed experiences
- Horses suitable for children ages 6 and up (private tours)
- Friendly staff, providing excellent service from start to finish
- You can actually ride somewhat in the water with capable riders.
- The Gold Mine Ranch is gracefully located right on the coast, on the road to the Natural Bridge & Gold Mill Ruins at the northeast coast of Aruba with a fantastic ocean view.
- Gold Mill Ruins
- Budui Beach
- Wariruri Beach
- Baby Natural Bridge
- White-Sand Dunes
- Black Stone Beach
- Indian Gerardo Hill
- Hidden Valley & Lagoon
- Shark Bay (Private Paradise Tour)
- Old mine path of Bushiribana (Private Paradise Tour)
- One water bottle per person
- Helmets (optional but recommended for adults, mandatory for children)
- Riding and safety instructions
- History and information about the Gold Mine and area
- Transportation (complimentary for hotels and cruise visitors)
- Lockers available
Transportation is complimentary for the high/low-rise hotel area. Pick-up time is approximately 45 minutes before the tour start time and is specified in the confirmation e-mail.
For cruise ship visitors: Regular morning tour pick-up time is at 8:15 a.m. at the Citgo Blvd. gas station outside the cruise port. Please follow directions in the confirmation e-mail.
The tours are non-stop, with small breaks at the beaches so you can take pictures if you would like to do so. No one gets off the horse during our tours (in contrast with other ranch tours that “park” for 30-45 minutes).
Note: Due to our light horse breeds, we have a weight and height restriction of 230 pounds and 6’2″.
Book online to receive the direct online discounted price!
- Beginner: limited to no riding experience and unable to mount/dismount unassisted
- Semi-Beginner: capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted and comfortable and in control at walking pace
- Intermediate: comfortable in the saddle, confident and in control at all paces, rider who is currently riding regularly in open country
- Advanced: all of the above, plus an independent seat, soft hands, and capable of handling a spirited horse in open country
Cancellation is possible only 48 hours before the scheduled date and time. Any cancellation within 48 hours before the booked date and time is considered a default on your part, which results in a no-claim of the fee that you have agreed to pay in full. Only cancellations within 48 hours with proof of force majeure, medical proof of sickness, or injuries may be accepted. First, we will try to reschedule the tour in case it cannot go through due to any of the reasons mentioned above. If rescheduling is not possible and all conditions of the cancellation policy are met, you will receive a full refund.
- Bring cash gratuity for our guides and to purchase photos after the tour
- Wear long pants
- Wear firm shoes like sneakers (slippers are not appropriate)
- Firm hats that do not fly off in a strong breeze