This wonderful horseback adventure is exciting for anyone — couples, friends, children — and is pleasant for the entire family.
Welcome to The Gold Mine Ranch, reviewed by our guests as the best horseback riding tours in Aruba! Let us take you on the horseback riding experience of a lifetime, visiting beaches at the northeast coast and the Hidden Valley & Lagoon.
Ride with us and embark on a journey to over seven scenic spots on a fun and safe horseback adventure to enjoy with friends, family, or loved ones. Book your tour today!
- Tour Itinerary:
- Gold Mill Ruins
- Budui Beach
- Wariruri Beach
- Baby Natural Bridge
- White-Sand Dunes
- Black Stone Beach
- Indian Gerardo Hill
- Hidden Valley & Lagoon
- Shark Bay (Private Paradise Tour)
- Old mine path of Bushiribana (Private Paradise Tour)
- All Tours Include:
- One water bottle per person
- Helmets (optional but recommended for adults, mandatory for children)
- Riding and safety instructions
- History and information about the Gold Mine and area
- Transportation (complimentary for hotels and cruise visitors)
- Lockers available
- Pick-Up Times:
Transportation is complimentary for the high/low-rise hotel area. Pick-up time is approximately 45 minutes before the tour start time and is specified in the confirmation e-mail.
For cruise ship visitors: Regular morning tour pick-up time is at 8:15 a.m. at the Citgo Blvd. gas station outside the cruise port. Please follow directions in the confirmation e-mail.
- A Note About Our Tours:
The tours are non-stop, with small breaks at the beaches so you can take pictures if you would like to do so. No one gets off the horse during our tours (in contrast with other ranch tours that “park” for 30-45 minutes).
Note: Due to our light horse breeds, we have a weight and height restriction of 230 pounds and 6’2″.
Book online to receive the direct online discounted price!
- Classify Yourself:
- Beginner: limited to no riding experience and unable to mount/dismount unassisted
- Semi-Beginner: capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted and comfortable and in control at walking pace
- Intermediate: comfortable in the saddle, confident and in control at all paces, rider who is currently riding regularly in open country
- Advanced: all of the above, plus an independent seat, soft hands, and capable of handling a spirited horse in open country
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation is possible only 48 hours before the scheduled date and time. Any cancellation within 48 hours before the booked date and time is considered a default on your part, which results in a no-claim of the fee that you have agreed to pay in full. Only cancellations within 48 hours with proof of force majeure, medical proof of sickness, or injuries may be accepted. First, we will try to reschedule the tour in case it cannot go through due to any of the reasons mentioned above. If rescheduling is not possible and all conditions of the cancellation policy are met, you will receive a full refund.
- Bring cash gratuity for our guides and to purchase photos after the tour
- Wear long pants
- Wear firm shoes like sneakers (slippers are not appropriate)
- Firm hats that do not fly off in a strong breeze