This wonderful horseback adventure is exciting for anyone — couples, friends, children — and is pleasant for the entire family.
Horseback riding tour to Secluded Andicuri Beach
- Adults Ages 12+
Experience the northern coast of the Arikok National Park
Experience the northern coast of the Arikok National park with all your senses. Join us and ride through the desert trails to the natural bridges and secluded beaches. The views of the coast during the tour are beautiful and best experienced on horseback.
We are the only horse ranch located right on the coast, making this the only horseback riding tour that will take you to the Natural bridge, Andicuri beach, and nearby Blackstone beach and the Tripod bridges. We will ride all the way to Andicuri beach on horse. At the beach you can choose to walk over to the Tripod bridge and Blackstone beach (1 minute walk) or just relax on the beach (15 minutes).
- Natural Bridge
- Andicuri Beach
- Tripod Bridges (optional)
- Blackstone beach (optional)
- 2 hours tour – total 3 hours from pick up to drop off
- Departs 8:30 am Monday to Saturday
- Pick up time starts 8:00 am
- Weight Limit: 200 Lbs. or 95 kg
- Age limit: 12 years and up
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, disabilities, or pregnant travelers.
- Not recommended for advanced riders looking to gallop.