Gold Mine Ranch Accommodations
Welcome to the Gold Mine Ranch Accommodations
We are a small, family operated ranch, located on the North-East coast of Aruba. Our ranch offers exceptional and exciting horseback riding adventures for over a decade and now we would like to invite you to come visit us, stay in one of our ranch cabins for the most unique accommodation experience in Aruba.
We look forward to sharing this experience with you!
Experience the northern coast, where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful, quiet nature that Aruba has to offer – away from the busy hotel area. Our accommodations on the ranch are cabin style rooms suitable for couples and families. The Ranch, which is located right on the coast, features horseback riding, off road EZ Raider adventures, and much more. It’s the ideal location for a vacation getaway in Aruba!
Enjoy Aruba’s nature and relax in one of our vacation cabins. Included with your stay are daily horseback riding tours and EZ Raider tour off road adventures. While staying at the ranch you can choose to either join one of our horseback riding tours or drive your own EZ Raider on the off roads. You can also enjoy activities on your own, whether it’s hiking, biking, yoga, off roading exploring the area, or simply sit back and relax.
We are located right on the coast on the way to the Natural Bridge and Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins. Right next to us you will find the Ostrich farm at walking distance. The Gold Mill Ruins is about 5 minutes walking distance from the ranch and the cave pool is right in front of the ruins.
- Transportation is not available; having a car rental is recommended
- Book your excursions in advance for horseback riding and/or EZ raider tours (included with your booking)
- Bring appropriate clothing for horseback riding during your stay (long pants and sneakers) and swim clothes for cliff jumping and swimming at the cave pool
- Free on site parking is available to all guests;
- Cleaning service available upon request for an extra fee ($50 per cleaning);
- Toiletries and towels available;
- No food or drink included;
- No restaurant on site but delivery service is available from our local partners;
- Supermarkets in the area are limited;
- The ranch has farm animals and house pets. If you are allergic to cats, dogs, horses, or goats, then this is not the place for you.
1 Queen bed
Parking on site
- Coffee maker
- Table and chairs
- Smart TV
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- BBQ station
- No pets
- No smoking
- No guests or parties